Monday, April 5, 2010

I dream, A wind

One early morning, i had a dream
in my open meadows, i saw a butterlily;
'twas so sweet and so bright
for i wonder a sudden wind,
in such a warm sunshine, 'twas much early;
For 'twas the wind that kiss the earth,
and sing in rhythm, as the lily dance.
It's face so clear, and was so pure,
as its rooted firm and care.
For 'twas the wind that kiss the earth,
in my humble abode, i feel less care.
"All i wonder, it came from where"
and the earth smiles, "i felt it queer".
"oh, i spin so fast, and i made days and nights".
For 'twas the wind that kiss the earth,
it said that's why i am here.
I make your day pleasent, so are the nights,
and i sing in rhythm, as the lily dance;
I came nought from anywhere;
and the gentle heart, it seems less care.
For i am so pleased, to sing in rhythm;
and let this dream never be awaken.

No comments: