Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My New Room, a coincedence

Ohh i finally got a room + bathroom + a space(probably a kitchen kindof).
Its hard in a city like chennai to get the room initially. B'coz the peoples are very local, it seems, you can only explore it later.
The room is good for one person, of course me. I got shifted on Sunday, the AC and the flat LCD with Tata Sky have gone now, i don't have those in my room. But , but my rom is no less good. Its seperate and cosy not hot( ground floor) and great ventilation.


Now, I will narrate a story, real one.


The first night in my new room after i bought my needs from the market and arranged my room, I was tired.
The night was a long one. I couldn't sleep.
I see someone in my room who perhaps was the earlier tenant. He was there in my room.
I was scared for i have no God image hung on my room. Things were worse. I thought is it an omen.
It seems a lost soul was there. I was still asleep, for it was a dream or a night mare.
I talk to myself if i have to stay here i might get trouble, first if i appeased the soul it would get hold of me, and secondly if that was a bad omen to drive me away.
I struggled the night to pass away and i guess i went into deep slumber around 3 am.


I woke up at 6.30 that was early enough for me( as i usually sleep late).
Everything was then okay by morning. I went to market and bought a milk packet.
But I still remember the night, the dream.
I said to myself, i'll talk to my landlord, and i'll buy a Holy picture.


But things then get eroded into the days business of work and duty and Chennai heat.
I din't quite buy anything or remember anymore.
But i could see in facebook( the horoscope, i don't really know how to do facebook I just went there either to check horoscope or to hear or peek haaha ..) that don't get into premature or false conclusion of things, as it might let you to lose opportunity and chance, also by then i figure out that my manager is putting me in the central database handling team in my project.


Well things till now has been good.
Might be it was a just a bad Dream and a bad coincedence with my shifting, and i wish it the same.
And it would be another story, a scary one, it happens, but I still have to move on.
And no worry its always a happy ending. :)

No comments: